Self-Adhesive Foam Garage Wall Protector with Red and White Reflective Strips PARK-FWP2418RW
- Self-adhesive foam wall protectors
Have you ever scratched your car's bumper or garage door?
Do you want to protect your car from dents and scratches when entering and exiting the garage?
Self-adhesive foam garage wall protector with red and white reflective strips can provide you protection immediately and affordably.
- High quality foam rubber with adhesive tape.
- Can be used on garage walls, storage areas and parking lots. Protects vehicles from bumps and scratches that usually occur on the car door, bumper, etc.
- It helps when parking as it has red and white warning stripes.
- It has a high-performance adhesive tape for easy installation on almost all surfaces, such as plaster, wood, metal, concrete, etc.
- Easy installation which does not require specialized personnel or tools.
Questions - Answers about self-adhesive foam garage wall protector with red and white reflective strips
Q: Can I use the foam wall protectors with any type of vehicle?
A: Yes, foam wall protectors can protect vehicles of any size.
Q: How many foam wall protectors do I need?
A: It depends on your needs. For example if you want to protect the doors when opening one for each door is enough.
Q: How do I install the wall protectors?
A: If you want to use them to prevent damage to the wall from the vehicle's bumper, you must place them perpendicular to the wall in front or behind your vehicle. If you want to use them to prevent damage to the wall from opening the door and at the same time protect the door from scratches, you should place them horizontally on the wall so that they come into contact with the door when it is opened and the car is parked .